Friday 29 August 2008

T.I. Angry About 'Swagger Like Us' Leak

T.I. is angry that a individual, named 'Swagger Like Us', from new album 'Paper Trail' has been leaked before it was due to be released.


"That's some bulls***," T.I. told MTV. "Don't downfall the event, wait public treasury the cake comes out the kitchen before you eat it. That's like a shaver who sees his toys before Christmas; it takes away from me and I think it takes away from the fans as well."


'Swagger Like Us' features Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Kanye West, and appeared on file-sharing sites earlier this hebdomad (August 22), something the rapper was not expecting: "Leakage is never a problem I have had. I'm non used to it."


'Paper Trail' is released on September 30th and includes name calling like Rihanna, Usher and Justin Timberlake, with producers including Danja, J.R. Rotem and Swizz Beatz.




More information